Showing all 2 results
Thermostatic mixing valves, applications and advantages.Thermostatic mixing valves are fitted to domestic hot water installations and allow action on a desired temperature. There are two types :
- ST : thermostatic mixing valve for supply point with mixed water at 38°C (adjustment range: 32-45°C) with blue adjustment ring.
- SE : thermostatic mixing valve for hot water distribution in the circulating loop > 55°C (adjustment range: 45-60°C) with red adjustment ring.
Thermostatic mixing valves for domestic application water heater outlet, advantagesMixing valves with brass body and metallic cartridge suitable for facilities producing solar heated domestic hot water, 1 OV20 valve, 1 OV20HT valve and orange cap. Flow rate 30L/mn - Temperature adjustment range 30 to 55°C Max. temperature = 110°C for the full mixer. Continuous resistance = 127°C for the OVHT valve (for hot water). Advantages :
- Anti-scalding and anti-legionella protection Increase in hot water autonomy
- Water saving
- Longevity of installations thanks to temperature adjustment
- Solid brass construction EN CW617N standardMetallic cartridge with wax element
- Robust and compact
- Assembly and adjustment without any special tools
- Integrated filters and non-return valves